Father Christmas - Children's Wishes Santa Tree 72"H
Please order by December 5th for delivery by Christmas.
The Father Christmas "Children's Wishes" Santa Tree boasts a 72" high Christmas tree dazzled with toy ornaments, boughs of holly berries and pine cones. Santa is all decked out in his traditional red velveteen suit trimmed in white faux fur, complete with a faux leather black belt. Santa holds an authentic lighted lantern that adds to the charm of this extraordinary life-size holiday decor. The detailed sculptured ceramic face, with acrylic eyes, give him a realistic appearance.
Discover the unsurpassed heirloom quality of this amazing Christmas figure that can be passed down and enjoyed through generations!
Not intended to be used as a toy.
- Solid Sturdy Wood Frame
- Handcrafted with the Finest Man Made Materials
- Santa: Velveteen Red Suit with Faux Fur White Trim, Resin Face, Natural Wool Beard, Acrylic Eyes
- Artificial Tree with Toy Ornaments, Holly Berry Boughs and Pine Cones
- Pre-Hung White LED Lights
- Authentic Lighted Lantern
- Handcrafted Upon Order in the USA
- No Assembly Required
- Ships in Storage Box
- Santa Stands 57" High
- Tree Stands 72" High
Father Christmas characters are Joyce Ditz and Debbie Ditz Ludwig original designs, inspired by the giving spirit of the legendary Bishop of Myra, St. Nicholas. Original concept sculpture was created by Jan Fegley, renowned artist and porcelain painter.
This item is crafted upon order especially for you. Please allow 2 - 3 weeks to ship.
*STANDARD GROUND FLAT RATE SHIPPING CHARGES
Cart Total Rate
$00.00 to $20.00.......$6.95
$21.00 to $40.00.......$9.95
$41.00 to $74.00.......$11.95
$75.00 and up...........FREE
*Based on domestic ground shipping within the continental United States
For Expedited Shipping please contact us.
For more shipping information please visit our SHIPPING INFO page.
At LakeCabin Depot it is our goal to offer the lowest possible internet prices for our products. We do our research to make sure we adhere to prices that meet or beat our internet competitors. We believe in the quantity of our sales, as opposed to higher revenue on each sale. We are bound by some of our vendors to adhere to a Map Policy. MAP stands for Minimum Advertised Pricing. Basically what this means is, as a retailer we are not allowed to go below a certain percentage of the wholesale price determined by a vendor. Doing so would violate a vendors pricing policy and we would lose the privilege of selling their product. Vendors which choose to use MAP pricing do so to protect retailers and consumers. At LakeCabin Depot, we honor and adhere to any vendor that implements the MAP pricing.
If you happen to find a lower advertised price (including shipping, handling and taxes, if applicable) on another website for an identical item we will match that price.
Price Match 30 Day Guarantee Rules and Exclusions:
• Price match must include shipping fees, handling fees and taxes, if applicable.
• The product must be available for immediate shipment from the competitor.
• The product is not a close out, discontinued, overstock or clearance item.
• The advertised price is from an reputable authorized U.S. online retailer.
• We will not price match any internet auctions, or manufacturer wholesale prices.
• We will not match prices from individual sellers on any site.
• We must be able to verify the competitors price, shipping, handling fees and any taxes.
• We do not price match sites that require a membership fee.
To contact us regarding a Price Match please contact us. We will respond by email with 24 hours.
In order to qualify you must email us the following information:
• Your name, email address, city and zip code (for shipping charge verification).
• A link to the competitors website product page for the identical item.
• If your order was already placed with us, please provide the date of your order, as well as your invoice number.
Our Price Match Guarantee cannot be used with any other coupon, or pricing offer, nor does it apply to limited quantity offers, manufacturer rebates, closeouts, clearances, special sale, or typographical errors.