Father Christmas - "Comfort and Joy" 72"H
PLEASE NOTE: Ditz Designs currently has an 8 - 10 week lead time. Please order no later than October 12, 2018 to ensure delivery by Christmas.
The Father Christmas "Comfort and Joy" figure boasts a 57" tall Santa, dressed in a distinguished cranberry hooded robe with white faux fur trim and a moss green underlay, holding a candle lantern adorned with pine. The 72" high Christmas tree is tastefully decorated with pine cones and berries to give it an added touch of nature. The detailed sculptured ceramic face, with acrylic eyes, give Santa a realistic appearance.
Discover the unsurpassed heirloom quality of this amazing Christmas figure that can be passed down and enjoyed through generations!
Not intended to be used as a toy.
- Solid Sturdy Wood Frame
- Handcrafted with the Finest Man Made Materials
- Santa: Cranberry Velveteen Full Length Robe with White Faux Fur Trim and Moss Green Underlay, Resin Face, Natural Wool Beard, Acrylic Eyes
- Artificial Tree with Pine Cones and Berries
- Pre-Hung White LED Lights
- Metal Candle Lantern with Pines
- Handcrafted Upon Order in the USA
- No Assembly Required
- Ships in Storage Box
- Santa Stands 57" High
- Tree Stands 72" High
Father Christmas characters are Joyce Ditz and Debbie Ditz Ludwig original designs, inspired by the giving spirit of the legendary Bishop of Myra, St. Nicholas. Original concept sculpture was created by Jan Fegley, renowned artist and porcelain painter.
This item is crafted upon order especially for you. Ditz Designs currently has an 8 - 10 week lead time. Please allow 8 - 10 weeks to ship. Order by October 12, 2018 to ensure delivery by Christmas.
*STANDARD GROUND FLAT RATE SHIPPING CHARGES
Cart Total Rate
$00.00 to $20.00.......$6.95
$21.00 to $40.00.......$9.95
$41.00 to $74.00.......$11.95
$75.00 and up...........FREE
*Based on domestic ground shipping within the continental United States
For Expedited Shipping please contact us.
For more shipping information please visit our SHIPPING INFO page.
At LakeCabin Depot it is our goal to offer the lowest possible internet prices for our products. We do our research to make sure we adhere to prices that meet or beat our internet competitors. We are bound by some of our vendors to adhere to a Map Policy. MAP stands for Minimum Advertised Pricing. Basically what this means is, as a retailer we are not allowed to go below a certain percentage of the wholesale price determined by a vendor. Doing so would violate a vendors pricing policy and we would lose the privilege of selling their product. Vendors which choose to use MAP pricing do so to protect retailers and consumers. At LakeCabin Depot, we honor and adhere to any vendor that implements the MAP pricing.
If you happen to find a lower advertised price (including shipping, handling and taxes, if applicable) on another website for an identical item we will match that price.
Price Match 30 Day Guarantee Rules and Exclusions:
• Price match must include shipping fees, handling fees and taxes, if applicable.
• The product must be available for immediate shipment from the competitor.
• The product is not a close out, discontinued, overstock or clearance item.
• The advertised price is from an reputable authorized U.S. online retailer.
• We will not price match any internet auctions, or manufacturer wholesale prices.
• We will not match prices from individual sellers on any site.
• We must be able to verify the competitors price, shipping, handling fees and any taxes.
• We do not price match sites that require a membership fee.
Did you find a lower price? Please contact us. We will respond by email promptly.
In order to qualify please email us the following information:
• Your name, email address, city and zip code (for shipping charge verification).
• A link to the competitors website product page for the identical item.
• If your order was already placed with us, please provide the date of your order, as well as your invoice number.
Our Price Match Guarantee cannot be used with any other coupon, or pricing offer, nor does it apply to limited quantity offers, manufacturer rebates, closeouts, clearances, special sale, or typographical errors.